FORT MOHAVE–Several fundraisers are scheduled throughout the month to help the family of a local man who was tragically killed in a car crash Jan. 7 outside of Laughlin.
Richard Pagett, 32, died at the scene following a head-on collision with a wrong-way vehicle on State Route 163 near the U.S. 95 interchange.
After news spread of Pagett’s death, several of their friends and family in the community began showing support by creating fundraisers to help Pagett’s family during this time of tragedy.
Pagett spent many years volunteering as a coach for local soccer and softball teams. He is survived by his wife, Summer, and four children.
A GoFundMe page has been created to help offset costs of funeral expenses and family need.
To make a donation, visit https://bit.ly/2SMkVqA
Fundraisers scheduled include the following:
- Luz Elena Photography $40 Memorial Fundraiser photo shoot. All proceeds will go to the Pagett family. Call 928-577-8389.
- $10-$25 hair cuts from Britnee at True Roots on Jan. 18 starting at 9 a.m. Call 928-444-1160. Walk-ins welcome.
- Javelina’s Presents Friends Paint Night on Jan. 24 at 6 p.m. $20 per person. All proceeds benefit the Pagett family. Call 928-444-5296.
- D’Angelo’s Italian Restaurant Give Back. Every Monday throughout the month of January 20 percent of the proceeds will benefit the Pagett family.
- Drip Coffee Company is giving away a 16 oz lemonade and 12 oz coffee for a donation on Jan. 21 from 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. inside Valley View Medical Center in Fort Mohave.
- Young Scholar’s Academy will have $1 dress day for students on Friday, Jan. 11th. All proceeds will go to the Pagett family.
A fundraiser dinner is currently being planned for the family at this time.
(Image from GoFundMe page)