BULLHEAD CITY—The City of Bullhead City Public Works Department has the following projects going on in addition to regular work around our city during the week of April 16:
- City crews will be performing city wide sewer video inspection and cleaning in various neighborhoods.
- City crews are performing work in Community Park to create additional public beaches, parking and access to the Colorado River.
- McCormick Construction continuing grading work, water and sewer installation along the new Laughlin Ranch Blvd. corridor. Project is estimated to be completed by July of 2018.
- City crews will continue slurry work for NSIP 29 as programmed. Please refer to the City’s project website for further details at:http://www.bullheadcity.com/departments/public-works/street-maintenance/nsip-29.
- McCormick Blvd near SR 68 will be closed for slurry work on Thursday, April 19 at 12 a.m. and will be open to traffic at 6 a.m.